10 Affirmations for Financial Freedom
If you want to be financially free, you have to first believe that you can be. A lot of us have a negative mindset about money because of the way that we grew up or how we saw money affecting the lives of those around us. Being financially free is not only a lifestyle, but also a mindset. Here are ten affirmations to help you attract + manifest financial freedom:
1. I am open to receiving floods of financial abundance, which allows me to give back more.
2. My income is constantly increasing. Money flows easily into my life. There is always more than enough.
3. I am thankful for the abundance of money making opportunities that present itself daily.
4. I have enough to care for my needs and plenty left in storage.
5. I use my money to do meaningful things and give myself the best in life.
6. I am grateful for the abundance I already have and the abundance that is on its way.
7. I am open and willing to allow money to flow effortlessly in my life.
8. I think positively about money and don't let my past dictate my future wealth.
9. I live confidently knowing I am worthy of prosperity.
10. Financial security puts me at ease and makes me feel good about my future.
Remember: there's no financial freedom without submitting all that you have to God. Know that God will supply all of your needs (Phil. 4:19) and that it better to give than to receive (Acts 20:35). Always remember to walk in faith and tithe, (Malachi 3:10) so that God can do exceedingly, abundantly above all you can ask or think (Eph. 3:20-21).