discover you worksheet
It can be hard to navigate life once you've been planted in your purpose if you have no idea who you are. It's not important to only know who you are to you, but it's also important to know who you are to others (or how you portray yourself to the world) and who you are to God (or whose you are).
This worksheet will help you identify these three things through a series of questions such as:
- What do you believe you're called to do?
- When are you your happiest?
- What is your biggest lesson?
- What do other people say about you?
- What do other people say you're good at?
- People who know you best know that you what?
Answering these questions will allow you to see if who you are to yourself and others lines up with who you are to God. It will also help you identify whether or not you are the person you need to be to fully thrive where you've been planted.
This worksheet is completely free and once you download it is yours to use forever!
Click the button below to download now!